Saturday, November 15, 2008

Would you do me the honor...?

So, for the past 3 weeks or so I've been pretty interested in the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator test...And I was wondering if people would be willing to take the test and post their 4 letter results! It would be extremely educational for me, and I would appreciate it on a very large scale! Below is the link. It should really only take about 5 minutes. Try and answer honestly, reflecting on the way you ARE, not the way you WISH you were. Thanks, and good luck!

Click here ---> MBTI!!!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Extroverted (E) 64% Introverted (I) 36%
Sensing (S) 58.97% Intuitive (N) 41.03%
Feeling (F) 56.25% Thinking (T) 43.75%
Judging (J) 65.79% Perceiving (P) 34.21%



ESFJ - "Seller". Most sociable of all types. Nurturer of harmony. Outstanding host or hostesses. 12.3% of total population.
Accuracy:

You wrote:
When I'm in public, yes, I feel I'm extroverted; however, at home, I don't tend to invite others over or go out of my way. I'm not sure what the difference between sensing and intuitive is. And when I come up against a problem or decision, I'll think it through logically, but then let what I feel about it make the final decision. Judging, yes, I feel is a weakness I've been working on. But, judging for myself whether a situation/concept is suited for me, I feel is appropriate.

Anonymous said...

I don't remember what my results were on the test we took at the shop, but I took this one...

Introverted (I) 69.23% Extroverted (E) 30.77%
Sensing (S) 78.79% Intuitive (N) 21.21%
Thinking (T) 61.54% Feeling (F) 38.46%
Judging (J) 87.1% Perceiving (P) 12.9%


Your type is: ISTJ

Anonymous said...

ESTJ... um, i dont know.. i guess. i've never really thought about any of those things relly. oh yeah. hi!